Monday, September 14, 2009

5 Fall Fashion Must Haves

When TwitterMoms announced the Share Your 5 Fall Fashion Must Haves & Get $25! contest to celebrate Shop Smart Look Fab's mall event. I was more than interested, I was completely excited. Since moving to South Texas, I open the autumn season in with open arms. The coolness in the air is perfect for camping and you can get out your warm clothes. Here are my favorite Fall Fashion finds from Etsy! As always, if you see something you love, you can click on the picture to go straight to the item or click on the link in the description to go into the Shop Home.



1. Sassy Hat
This newsboy hat in chocolate brown will be perfect for keeping your head warm when the cooler weather blows in.
$34.00
Simply J Crochet







2. A purse in the colors of the season
This incredible chocolate brown clutch features beautifully embroidered peacock feathers in gold.
$78.00
Clutch That










3. A Fabulous Scarf
I adore the versatility of a scarf. You can wrap it around your neck, your waist, your head. You can tie it or leave it lose. This great jersey scarf features a funky tree.
$18.00
Aspen Wear






4. Warm Jacket
I'm in love with this military styled purple jacket. It is structured enough to be versatile from dress up to dress down but is bubbly enough for you to feel gorgeous in.
$150
Love Karla K






5. Jewelry in Warm Tones
How incredible is this necklace? I mean really. It is like a work of art with its perfectly coordinated strands of beads and fibers and leaf clasp. The leaf clasp could also serve as a beautiful fall focal.
$52.00
Fanceethat

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my cap! This is my fav! I have about 5 in different colors!

    Thanks again!
    Jenel
    aka Simply J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm honored to have my clutch featured here on your great blog. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including my scarf with these other fabulous finds! :)

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Shameless Self Promotion