Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Craft Show Extravaganza

I'm doing my FIRST craft show in November and am COMPLETELY excited because I think people will be all geared up for Christmas and will be as excited about my toys and other goodies as I am. I'm trying to keep myself organized and productive so, I made a list of things I want to accomplish in Excel and have seperated it into phases.
  • Phase I- Things I can make that I already have materials for or need only a little something.
  • Phase II- Things I have some things for but need a lot of materials
  • Phase III- I need all materials and these projects are very time consuming

I'm hoping that my phases are helping me to keep focused and not feel overwhelmed. What other ways can I stay organized during craft show prep? What other things should I consider when getting ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shameless Self Promotion