Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Surprising Experience with Vista Print

Vista Print too good to be true marketing and frequent negative reviews in the Etsy forums, I was scared. I was scared to get something of poor quality, scared to have something with their name all over it- scared. I got advice, I looked at other websites who print business cards. But I couldn't escape all of that free stuff. So, in the end I ordered a TON of free stuff from Vista Print and opted for the slowest shipping offering. I ordered the following:

500 Premium Business Cards
10 Large Magnets
3 Pens
1 Wall Calendar
10 Large Calendar Magnet
200 Postcards
2 Small Stamp
140 Address Labels
25 Small Business Magnets

And only paid shipping! Wow! It was about $25.00 for shipping which I think is a wonderful deal considering all that I ordered.

I ordered them on 8/29 and received them today- Which was only one week. I was completely impressed when i opened the box. They are GORGEOUS and there aren't ads on them. I'm thrilled with my decision to try them! Check them out! I think you just ensure you don't click on any ads you aren't interested in then.

Please note that this review is based upon my personal experience and is no way impacted by the company mentioned. In the case of all my reviews, the company has no idea that I am reviewing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shameless Self Promotion