Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fabulous Feature- Cats Paw Artifacts


I'm pleased to bring you an interview with the creator of Cats Paw Artifacts. After you read this great interview with Judy Richards, make sure you pop over to her shop to check out her wonderful collection of one of a kind jewelry, beads and other sassiness.






Where do you find inspiration?
In nature, around the house, I have 2 cats, I also love abstraction

How/Why did you decide to get into the business of making things?
I've always been heading toward the creative - this is where I've ended up. I was a theatre major in college and a graphic designer.

What do you consider to be the hardest part of selling on Etsy?
It's hard to stand out amidst the huge number of people who sell on Etsy

What is your favorite part of selling on Etsy?
Fixed prices are more attractive to customers and you can easily have a sale. Also the quality of work is pretty high on etsy.

What is your most effective marketing tip?
I think Craftopolis is a good venue to advertise with.

Is there anything you would like to share about yourself?
I make lampwork beads, pmc3 pendants - fine silver, and jewelry unique, one of a kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shameless Self Promotion